We share the Gospel of Jesus Christ in the context of installing sustainable water purification systems wherever they are needed.
We work to empower local ministry partners to bring physical, social and spiritual transformation to poor communities by providing sustainable, safe water solutions.
Our vision is to see safe water provided in the name of Jesus in every poor community of the world.
We accomplish this by:
- Believing that God’s will won’t take us to a place where His grace cannot sustain us; (Philippians 4:19)
- Deciding to take part in the Great Commission; (Matthew 28:19)
- Deciding to put our faith into action; (James 2:17)
- By sharing the Gospel of Jesus and the connection between clean and “Living Water”; (John 4:10)
- Training nationals to construct and operate clean water systems in churches, schools, and orphanages;
- Training children, parents, and interested others in basic germ theory, personal hygiene, and the appropriate usage of clean water;